We welcome your submissions to Zivallo. Below are the writer guidelines for our three main subject areas: Business, Tech, and Starup. Please read our requirements before sending your work to us.
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest and appropriate for the readers of the zivallo.pk . We prefer articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage our readers – think op-ed rather than content marketing. We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with memorable anecdotes or examples that help illustrate your point of view.
1. Items to include
- Main Text
- Meta Description (100-150 characters long)
- Optional but recommended: Internal images
- Guest Author photo
- Guest Author short bio
What counts as an acceptable CTA:
- A download of some sort of content resource (guide, report, white paper, eBook, etc.)
- Registration for an event (webinar or live event)
- A free demo (must link to signup page)
- A link to an external article or website
What does not count as an acceptable CTA:
- A call to follow the company on social media, including social profile links
- A call to subscribe to email newsletters and other related subscriptions
- A call to contact a company, including all forms of contact information
We might syndicate content published on the Zivallo.pk to third parties such as Medium, Yahoo! News, Bing News, Google News, and content distribution platforms. Please proofread and edit your posts carefully before submitting, as they syndicate the version originally published on our site. We cannot edit or remove posts once they are live, and we do not have the ability to edit or remove posts syndicated to external sites. If repeated requests to edit are made, your contributor status may be revoked.
4. Originality and accuracy
All contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor found to be plagiarizing any percentage of his or her content will be subject to an investigation of his or her entire body of work. If found guilty of plagiarism, the offending author will be banned from the community with all content removed.
Plagiarism includes but is not limited to:
- Copying another person’s work word-for-word and submitting it as your own
- Copying another person’s work and changing some words or phrases
- “Spinning” another person’s work
- Using another person’s ideas as your own, including the progression, flow, examples, etc
- Copying content from any website, whether an author is given or not
All posts must be at least 600 words, but long-form content (1,000+ words) is accepted and encouraged. Articles may include relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected.